Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, December 20, 2014

retrosketches #144 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Happy Saturday! Woohoo - just a few more days to go, and I am sure you are just as busy as I am!  I have winners for challenge #144! Thank you all so much for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... Such a gorgeous card - the white space and pops of color are amazing!




And a great BIG CONGRATS to all these Shout-Outs - aren't they fantastic?!?

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back soon with the new challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lisa and all - thanks so much for the shout-out! This was such a fun sketch! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much for the shout out! You made me smile! Congrats to the other winners and happy holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay ~ what a way to end my day!! Thanks so much ladies and a big congrats to the Shout Outs winners!

    ReplyDelete