Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, April 11, 2015

retrosketches #155 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello hello! And I'm back with winners for challenge #155! Thank you for playing with us!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest RetroSketch ROCKstar.... this is such a gorgeous card and I love how she rotated it! AMAZING design...


 

And... WOW - look at these fantastic entries! A BIG CONGRATS to YOU, our newest RetroSketch SHOUT-outs!!!

  
  

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. A win ...oh, WOW, how wonderful is that!!!!! You have made my day!!! Thank you ladies for the lovely sketches you bring us every week!!!! And a big congrats to all the shout outs!!!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your beautiful card, Petra! Thanks so much for the shout-out, DT, and keep up the awesome work, everyone!

    ReplyDelete