Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Sunday, July 10, 2016

retrosketches #216 / ROCKstars & SHOUTouts...

Hello! I have the winners for challenge #216Thank you for playing with us, your cards were gorgeous!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the this challenge's RetroSketch ROCKstar.... The background of this card is just breathtaking, and I love how soft an dreamy it looks! Brilliant card!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to these RetroSketch SHOUTouts - each one of these is stellar!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images to see the full card!

Back in a few!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top picks and congratulations to the other winners. Ladies, you've made my day! Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! Congrats to all the winners - fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete